Recent Posts

Thursday, October 29, 2009

if you don't like my blog, don't read it.

you should live with what you have.

fucking deal with it.
MAN I AM SO PISSED.


apologies to chandre, jardine mary  and such.

on a completely different matter.
i am currently working on eight.
i am very much looking forward to recordica tonight. 
jan and zee are my babes, love all of you <3




my week ahead:
saturday: german school, lame, then KIRSTINS HOUSE, FUCK YES.
sunday: chilling at the beach or some shit
monday: shopping idk
tuesday: cup day
wednesday: BRACES OFF. BRACES OFF. IDGAF WHAT YOU THINK. 
thursday: normal school day.
friday: flute examm !





i like tiramasu.


me and bec are gonna make it soon (Y)


bec.
ah.
bec.
ah.
bec.
ah.
bec.
okay ill stop.


rebecca is a cool kid.
except she has an obsession with hurting me.
like physically
and emotionally. all the time. whenever i see her face i feel like crying.


nah just joking. you believed me. you so did. ohh. gullible much. omg look theres a crow on your window.
OMG YOU FELL FOR IT.


omg yahoo answers.




Open Question

Show me another»

What is a penis? i hear that word a lot and im confused.. im a 13 year old boy.?


hahahahaha.


bye for now.
xx scarzz.
(hope you're happy catherinooo)




0 whispers of love:

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.