Recent Posts

Friday, October 23, 2009

this time baby, i'll be bulletproof.

technically, if a cat is upside down on a buttered piece of toast that is facing downwards, it will float in mid air.
because a cat always lands on it's feet, and toast always lands buttered side up.




maybe this time, for the first time, love won't hurry away.

i want to live life to the fullest.

i read a book that told me to quit smoking, so i quit smoking.
i read a book that told me to quit drinking, so i quit drinking.
i read a book that told me to quit having sex, so i quit reading.


 
i'm feeling very odd right now.
i feel like crying of confusion.

HON, LIFE AIN'T SIMPLE.
so stop complaining and just fucking live it.


i was kind of talking to myself there.
i love life right now.

despite how i feel sometimes.

if i'm pissed off, i just escape reality.

swimming makes me escape reality
bike riding makes me escape reality
maths class makes me escape reality
being with different people makes me escape reality

loving makes me escape reality

okay so there are a thousand things more i have to say but catherine is bugging me and kimberly wants to me write this chorus,

so it's cheerio from me
xx scarzz



0 whispers of love:

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.