Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

tomorrow, is a different day

hello honey.




today, i saw a woman lying on the ground.

i approached her and asked her if she was okay.

she simply told me she was enjoying the sun.

i told her it was cloudy.

she replied, it was always sunny in her world.

i assumed she was on some sort of drug, until she then said

'take in every moment, because you don't want to regret yelling at someone if you get run over the next time you walk out the door. take nothing for granted; otherwise your life is already wasted.'

i smiled at this, and left the woman alone.




i don't know many people who live life to the fullest. 

but i know for a fact, every breath is important in every single second.

do you?

xx scarzz


1 whispers of love:

Anonymous said...

ah at last, I could find this article once more. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.