Recent Posts

Monday, October 26, 2009

(Y)

hello mutter bumsener.


i'm in an exceptionally happy mood.




maybe it's coz of what a great day i had today.


maybe it's coz i had a really good time in the 300's, i mean, the park with bec today. (hehe)


maybe its coz i 'felt the love', and only i know really what i'm talking about there


maybe it's coz it was beautifully sunny and warm


maybe it's coz i'm excited about girls weekend out (Y)


or maybe it's coz in my dream i was singing don't stop believing at the beach with everyone i ever knew, and i was the lead.
no bets for who finn was.
and trust me, it's not the obvious.
its not even someone i am in love with ha
okay it was my cousin





i have the coolest friends.

i really want to write more but i have to go to dinner.

maybe ill post later
xx scarzz

PS. sweet love in the moonlight (Y)





0 whispers of love:

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.