Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

cassie's video therapy



The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy vid to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!









Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with emo hair and gorgeous smiles and girls with pretty dresses
I like picnics in the sunlight

I like orange roses

I like the beach at night
I like lemon trees on hills

I love my friendins

Today I had a picnic with catherino

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate people who hate using people

I hate meat.
I hate when people bag the things i love
I hate being upset

I hate reading the same line in book over and over because people interrupt me
I hate american spelling but in a way, I laugh when people don't know better.
I hate spiders

I hate boom gates

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry. 



links.


Eri- not only is she a great person and friend, zara's blog is a guaranteed maker-of-day.

Catherino- one of the most inspirational blogs you will ever read


as of yet I don't have any blogs that I read (but there will be more!)



enjoy ! :)







I had a good day with catherine today :)


'can guys who have man boobs get breast cancer?'


it could happen. okay fine. probably not.


anyway.
later xx scarzz


4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

LOOK. IM COMMENTING JUST LIKE YOU SHOWED US HOW TOOOO :)

shucks bubs, thanks :)

men CAN get breast cancer :P

catherine ,xx.

Athena. said...

I love this blogger tag :)
orange roses are gorgeous.
xx

Janice said...

can men get breast cancer?
hmm!
and "I hate reading the same line in book over and over because people interrupt me", me too!
and i love orange roses!
xxx

Erimentha said...

this is the fucking coolest thing i've ever seen.

i think every time you blog i fall more and more in love with you. and the best part is i can MEET you, unlike most people on blogger world, hahahaha!

this is actually my original blogger tag, i made it up, but thanks for tagging me anyways!!!!!!!

love,
eri
ps see facebook ;)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.