Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i was young and caught in the crowd

hey :)
if there was one word to describe our relationship, i'd repeat it every night before i fell asleep.

but the truth is, there's not.

i'd like to dedicate this, to my best friend. oh, that's right. i just called you my best friend. and only the person reaading this, will know it's them.


i love you, even if you make mistakes. your only human.

xx scarzz

5 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

oh man, i wonder who that is.




I BET ITS THAT RANDOM I SAW YOU TALKING TO THE OTHER DAY.


i knew it.


catherine, xx.

Jay Dreamer said...

thanx for visiting my blog :] i love yours!
i got my layout from btemplates.com (it's awesome)
oh- i love that song so much! i think i almost cried the first time i heard it.

shelbyisms. said...

Ugh. HATE CIGS!
But, I love the bff love.
Very friendly.

ciaraaaa:) said...

http://davetheninja.blogspot.com/2009/11/inspiration-tag.html

i did your tag :)

Athena. said...

Awwww, you're so sweet and such a kind friend to whoever this is for!
xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.