Recent Posts

Monday, November 9, 2009

new photos :)



heya!


like my braceless teeth?

:)

please comment on my pictures, what do you think of them?
yeah, I get bored a lot. haha.


you can also comment these on facebook :)


ANYWAY.
I'd like to recommend a very funny youtuber-



Her name is Nat, she is from Australia, and she vlogs about her life; and the things she is thinking.


She's pretty funny (Y)
i'm fascinated by pregnant women, i'm fascinated by all women, no, that was a joke, ANYWAY


ahaha.





Do you ever feel so alone, so unhappy, that you illusion yourself that you're happy?


Do you ever feel like your once friends are no longer on the same page as you?


Do you ever feel like you like your own company, when you used to hate it?


Do you ever feel so low, you want to crawl in a hole and die?


Uhm, get some counseling my friend.


You've just got to focus on the good things, then you'll be happy.


I hit an all time low for a few months, but ever since I haven't been upset. That black pit hasn't come back. I'm stronger because of it. 


This all sounds lallala everyone says that, but take it from somebody who knows.


it. works. like. crazy.
now, ponder my friend.
xx scarzz









2 whispers of love:

Janice said...

hi sabine, thank you so much for your lovely comment!
getting braces off is great!
i got mine off last year i think
it feels so smooth and amazing
xxxxxxx

Erimentha said...

i'm glad that pesky black hole hasn't come back.

yay for no more braces! you look specially gorgeous! especially in the last photo, although you made it too pixelated so i couldnt stare you zabeaney goodness for long!

xx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.