Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oops, I blogged it again.

britney spears chorus remake- oops I did it again


coz to read all my comments, from all my following fans!
Oh blogger, blogger,
Oops I did it again!
I pressed publish post
Got lost in the game,
Oh blogger, blogger
Oops, I should have 'saved now'
But I don't know how-ow-ow
I'm not that innocent

okay that was pretty shit


not to worry.







OH SHIT. I CAN'T TURN MY CAPS OFF. YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M SCREAMING AT YOU NOW. HOW DO YOU TURN IT OFF AGAIN? I FORGOT. UHMM. AWKWARD.


you totes fell for it.
okay this is a pointless blog, will be back soon


xx scarzz
ps. comment!





1 whispers of love:

Miffie said...

Oops. I farted again.
I made you belive that it was the Dog...


Yeah, forgot the rest.

:)Miffie

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.