Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

riiiiiiight.

Hey :) Sorry for not posting! I've been meaning to post this for ages, but my internet has been slow and i've been busy trying to find pictures, so i've only been able to post it now.
I'm in a very, whatthefuck mood.







nicht cool, weil sie denke sie ist cool. 


I personally cannot wait for the release of new moon.


go on, hit me with your hate mail.


1. I like Robert Pattinson, as Cedric he is actually really good. I'm going to come out and say straight away I didn't think he did a good job in a lot of Twilight, but I am very biased towards Edward Cullen, considering I fell in love with him, as far as fictional character love goes, when I read the Twilight series. Some people like the whole protective-stalkerish boy type.

livith witheth iteth. 



2. Kristen suits it.

3. Did I mention I'm going to stop reading any Twilight- hating related posts BECAUSE I HATE THEM?

i hate people who don't let you have your own opinion and respect that if you like something, you like that thing. Anything. Friends, movies, celebs. 
Unfortunately I find myself doing it sometimes ( gah! ) but what I don't find myself doing is going ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE IT. 


on a completely different matter, 




this made me lol.


R.E.S.P.E.C.T


LEARN IT, SPELL IT, SCREW IT, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT :)


xx scarzz


ps. i'm sad that my follower count is not going up :(


1 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

don't worry, if you posting this cool stuff soon it will :)

i agree rob was HOT in harry potter! and r.e.s.p.e.c.t. always sounds better when you sing it!


xxx love
you
lots
eri

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.