Recent Posts

Friday, November 13, 2009

shunned!

hey!


well me and catherino were talking about our dream boys, and we both decided to blog about it.

you can find that post here




if you tick all these boxes, marry me.


want a boy who gives me orange roses




I want a boy who has emo, tousled hair, and the most gorgeous smile.



damn, he is hot.


I want a boy who likes my music




I want a boy who tells me he loves me, and means it passionately.

 
I want a boy who kisses me in the rain, and let's me stare into his eyes for prolonged periods of time.



I want a boy who lets me rest my head on his chest, and stare up into the stars with me.


I want a boy who cares about the environment


I want a boy who gives me the time of day.


I want a boy who tells me I look beautiful, even if I look terrible.


I want a boy who doesn't care about my little annoying habits.


I want a boy who listens to me


I want a boy who disses the posers, but loves and hangs with my friends


I want a boy who is true to his word, and talks to me no end if I need it.


I want a boy who gives me my dream wedding, and looks amazing in a tux.


I want a boy who loves me for me.



i could keep rambling for hours, but that's it for now. might periodically add things to this list on more blog posts :)


xx scarzz
nicht schoen, weil ich habe du zu finden.

7 whispers of love:

Zmaga said...

I can never get enough of these posts :))

sabine cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miffie said...

Oh, god, I know. Wanna join my anti-Tennant-beard club?

Gosh emo hair is hot...

Athena. said...

lovelylovelylovely post :)
xxx

Erimentha said...

:) :) :) :) :)

LOVE IT!

Erimentha said...

btw you dont follow me! BITCH!

haha jokes you know i love you ;)

xx

Janice said...

I LOVE THIS SABINE!
P.S. I have tagged you!
xxxxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.