Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

swim= swimming

hey all of my 6 followers, and possibly more,


who like to read my blog but are too stubborn to follow (haha)





yesterday, I found out who my german exchange parter is. her name is chiara (kiara).

germany, 2010, is gonna rock this town out.


btw, i'm going to germany for 3 weeks next year in june, and then i have an exchange student staying with me (chiara) for 3 weeks in october, for all those who don't know :)


today, i learnt that, if you're in love with someone, and you don't close your eyes when you kiss, you have a mental disease, seriously.


i also learnt about linear graphs.


gah, maths.



it's been really hot recently, too hot. and it's only november!

on the radio it said, it was going to get to 55 degrees celcius.



people are going to die. 


naja, I'm gonna go get ready for swimming. My normal (gay) coach is at britney- her concert, so we have lauren today.



xx scarzz

2 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

LOL!

zabeaney you always make me laugh and laugh.

cant wait to see you tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Athena. said...

ahaha, loved this post!
It is unbelievably hot!
Germany sounds amazing amazing amazing; I am very jealous of you!
xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.