Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i don't know but, i think i'm falling for you

WELCOME TO MY 50TH POST!
I'd like to share a story that one of my close friends told me. It inspired me, in a way, and I thought it was emotional and deep, and all in all, a good story.



I never used to be like this.
i used to be that shy year 7 &8 kid that had no friends
No body liked me.
I never swore
never did anything wrong
Was a model student etc
and then... in year 8
Everybody hated me.
then in year 8
there's was this one girl
that gave me a chance (now my best friend)
And from there I kind of
you know opened up
then I met her friends
then met their friends
and then WOW I just changed so much.
I can't go out, I deny myself the opportunity if I don't look good. I worry too much about it.
I literally changed my WHOLE personality
in the space of a few months
And I hate what I've become.

its amazing how you changed into somebody who I couldn't trust.
Are you proud?




So I'd like to pass on a tag, given to me by the lovely Seli.


conditions: Link 5 bloggers and then back to Blaize!
Eri- for making me smile and realise how lucky I am to know her.

Catherine- for leaving me hanging at every post.
Jay- for her beautiful words and poems.
Cat- for making me laugh and for being inspirational
Daphe- for sharing such funny stories and commenting so often :)


also, I now have 19 followers! I was hoping for 20 by the end of the year! Wish me luck!

I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about you,
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m falling for you





I'm much stronger than I thought. 
A friend from swimming gave me really bitchy news but I managed to forget all about it, and not let it get to me.


thanks god.





xx scarzz


catherine if you read this, please go on msn. and tell me to tell you about something thats been burying me in a hole.

8 whispers of love:

Lilee said...

you have a lovely blog! great post!

catherine. said...

congratulationsss :)

http://weheartit.com/entry/1184640

but lets see how it goes. im just saying though. and i liked the picture but it didnt go with the post :)

Erimentha said...

thanks for the tag sweet zab!

xoxo i will do it shortly!

omfg-vivian said...

cutest blog hey hey I'll make your hope come true :)

consider me your 20th follower dearrrr xx!

Athena. said...

oh, scar, i hope everything's okay!
have a very merry christmas,
all my love!
xxx

Erimentha said...

you have 21 followers! WOOT!

daphne on a rocketship said...

Thnx sweetie for ur lovely comment!!!!!!!
and for the award!!
Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.