Recent Posts

Sunday, December 13, 2009

i don't know why, I want you so






somethings messy with my layout guys, it'll be fixed in no time though!


I've been tagged by my amazing friend, Eri, to do Cassie's therapy video blogger tag :)





This month I tag. . . 




Phoebe-- for making me smile and inspiring me.
Shellbell--for sharing such amazing and deep stories
And of course, Eri-- I know you're the one who tagged me in the first place, but your blog always inspires me- your followers figure is so high!
And i really like tagging Catherine.


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!







Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with the ability to make a girl swoon and girls with good hugs.
I like fast internet connection

I like being inspired

I like making christmas cake

I like slurpies in the rain and getting drenched.
I like thinking that one day i'll be singing in front of a crowd

I love the thought of going to my holiday house and possibly taking a friend

Today I wrote a list and told someone i was pissed off.

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate friends who forget.








I hate being accused of things i obviously didn't do


I hate the smell of tuna. i really do.
I hate looking at my followers count

I hate really hot weather

I hate when people tell me to calm down WHEN IM NOT REALLY THAT ANGRY, IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. but in a way, i kind of get what they're saying
I hate sweat. sweating. eugh.
I hate my swim coach

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry. 


I.heart.Cassie.











































oh you. I don't know what to say, i absolutely hate this feeling. 
I feel like you've betrayed me, have you?
How is it treating you? All this stress?
I know it wasn't properly organised, but did you maybe forget your previous plans on friday?




















































of course, I don't hate you. I can't find a valid reason for being pissed.




















































Please forgive my rapid behaviour. It is quite unacceptable. 




















































just appeal to my nature, please. 




































xx scarzz















1 whispers of love:

Phoebe! said...

Thankyou so much for the tag :D
I totally agree with your loves and hates. Especially about being told to calm down, gah its so annoying!
hope everythings ok :S
xxxxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.