Recent Posts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

now you've gone;

post number 40!


i'm really loving this layout too :)


by the way guys, if you want to change the song playing, just head to the bottom and there are a few different ones there !


while my exams are over; i need to make a new list!







Christmas list of other lists and stuff to do:
1. Write christmas cards
2. Think of a small wish-list incase I need it
3. Write new years resolutions
4. Write a list of my holiday projects


hopefully i can complete that soon


so i'm stressing out; i'm trying to find a job for next year, even if it is a few months away before i can get one. I need to look around, but if anyone I know knows a job available around April next year, let me know ja!





don't you just want to, scream, scream out of your mind?


tell the world you're what nobody will find?


but ohh no, it doesn't work like you want it,


coz the action of attraction is all too much to flaunt it.






uhm. oh MY FREAKIN GOD.

that is the cutest thing i have seen in ages.




and can't forget the pincers.




hehehehehe!

well off to chat to a friend who needs it :)
xx scarzz



3 whispers of love:

Phoebe! said...

muuuuuch nicer layout ;)
Hmm thinking i might need to start my cards aswell.
lots of love
xxxxxxxx

Zmaga said...

Hey, I can help with those New Year's reaolutions! Just go to 43things.com and it will keep track of what you [think that you] need to do, it will even send reminders!

daphne on a rocketship said...

oh yea mocha praline is so delecious!!!!!!!!!nice post!!!!!!!!!
:)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.