Recent Posts

Friday, December 18, 2009

so baby just smile, smile again.

hey guys!
A few of you commented on my previous post, and I just wanted to clarify- I'm actually only 14 and I was referring to a friend of mine x)


whoops ! don't worry, it made me feel like a right idiot.



Christmas list of other lists and stuff to do:
1. Write christmas cards
2. Think of a small wish-list incase I need it
3. Write new years resolutions (writing)
4. Write a list of my holiday projects





i've upped two followers! Thanks and welcome to my blog x)


do you ever wonder, had you not made that one, crucial mistake, how your life would be different?


had not said that one stupid thing?


had not decided to follow through with your idea?





the people who travel through life thinking they have to be flawless,  really need to think again.


ohk guys, I'd like to make a very special chrissy recommendation!


the alex rider series


i've just finished reading the newest book- crocodile tears and it of course, made me entirely paranoid of everything. Any little noise, and I'd jump right out my seat.






it truly captures you, leers you into this bizarre phase of  sudden courage and agility.


It inspires me to write, especially since I am just about in love with the crime genre, particularly that of a young, gorgeous, 14 (nearly 15) year old boy who manages to escape near death one too many times. And still maintains his pretty boy looks. 







dayum alex pettyfer.


so do me a favour, and fall in love with Anthony Horrowitz's 'young james bond' series, just as I did.


Truly an amazing christmas read.


xx scarzz

5 whispers of love:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
and the alex ryder movie ;)
i'm your friend eri's friend zhi hui, hehehehe
you're cool :)
xoxo

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Your blog is just so cute!

pearl. said...

i love your blog!
thanks for commenting mine -i truly appreciate it,
my oh my that boy is cute!
Pearl xo

daphne on a rocketship said...

Thnx for the comment sweetie!!!
Nice pos t and that guy is sooo hot!xexe!!
:)

مى said...

You've just upped one more :)

Love the nail polish, darling. x

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.