Recent Posts

Saturday, December 19, 2009

woah-oh-oh no

look back.
what have you done in 2009 that's worth recognition?


1. Told someone I loved them and meant it
2. Blogged as a hobby, not just as a way of telling Catherine how much I hated her.
3. Made an amazing new friend who took me a while to warm too.
4. Got really good scores for my exams
5. Listened to my coach and got good sprinting times because of it.
6. Had several good times with several different friends
7. Realised some goals in life
8. Stayed happy and felt in control
9. Gained belief in myself
10. discovered the bit i was missing.

i found happiness.



what about you?

xx scarzz

4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

dammit this is a good idea. bitch. why'd you have to go taking all the good ideas HUH?

Erimentha said...

haha. i totally agree with catherine! you always steal my blog ideas bitch!!!

was i the new friend who took you a while to warm too =P? just wondering!

agh you are too amazing zabs.

xoxo
erimentha

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful year! I've learned an awful lot in 2009. I'll blog about it later, though!

Miffie said...

I gave you an award! Check my blog to recieve it.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.