Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

coz i'll try defying gravity

dear little dhampir,
i've decided to write my blogs to you. 
why?
because you're a commonly used phrase from party boy adrian.
and i quite like adrian.


erimentha is coming over tomorrow :)


dear eri, 
thank you for being a good friend.
i don't even really know you all that well,
but i feel like i do.
i'm sure there are many bloggers out there who are entirely jealous that I know you.


lucky me.
love scarzz




recordica babes, minus eri. she was trying to take the photo. haha.

her smile was smug, almost too smug to stand by.
i laughed darkly, because i could see the reflection as myself, but now i felt like i was finally seeing more than just a bland reflection.


i stared, astonished. after all these eventful moments of trying to figure myself out, i felt like I did. but i was different. oh, so different.

much, much, better.

i felt like i could walk right into my imagination and save the world just like doctor who, or alex rider. but, unlike normally, it didn't feel so unrealistic. i could touch it. it was there.

mysterious, strong, somewhat vengeful.

peaceful.


anyway, i'm going away on hols soon, and ill be without a computer!
oh well, i promise to post at least once before I go.

xx scarzz


ps. new song:


you can push me to the ground, butcha know I won't fault,
you can bathe all my scars in water and salt,
you can watch me cry, if it makes you satisfied,
but don't go complaining bout the shit in your life,
you can remind me of the times that i got a maybe,
you can make me feel pregnant, without any baby.


and that's all i can remember :)


4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

teehee, you know whats amusing? i didnt see your defying gravity thing till i did my post x)

teeheeeee.

ily
xxx

sabine cara said...

blah blah test

Athena. said...

absolutely jealous!
you girls look so pretty,
hope you have a wonderful time!
yay for abnormally awesome people :)
xxxx

Loz said...

I'm lucky enough to know Eri too!
And I also know Eleanor and Janice who are also in that picture...
xx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.