Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a diva is a female version of a hustler




hey guys, I changed my pictures on the side. let me know what you think ! your thoughts are always appreciated <3


she turned her stereo on full blast so she could fully appreciate the lyrics.


I'd like to make another recommendation to you guys!
this is another book/movie, and an adult one, might I add. possibly not recommended for people who are a little freaked out by the 'bedroom action'.


the time traveller's wife.
it stories Henry and Clare, and their relatively abnormal life. Henry has a rare genetic disease, which makes his 'time clock' mess up- meaning he finds himself travelling through time, but not as a choice.
It's a beautiful love story, Clare, who falls for Henry almost straight away, has to keep Henry a secret for years, and little does she know how much pain he'll bring to her. It is funny and an all round great read, and I assure you, you'll be falling for Henry (and Clare) after the first chapter.



how gorgeous.


the movie, on the other hand, I haven't seen, but I would really like to. It stars Eric Bana as Henry (yes please) and Rachel McAdams as Clare (ily)












i've finally found words for a new song, even if it isn't really about anything. i write for others to relate to x)


oh no, you think I don't see, but I do. 
I did miss your crazy laugh, I did miss leaning against the wall and just talking.
I did miss you being there.
i did miss you.


but now i'm over you, you're still there even if we never talk. 
i love it, and i know you do too.


xx scarzz




“I wouldn’t change one second of our life together.”
- Clare Abshire, The Time Traveler’s Wife (the movie)




ps. i'm slowly developing a new celeb crush for eric bana.


check out Why they're hot's entry







9 whispers of love:

Phoebe! said...

I've heard a lot of people say the movie isn't very good, but I haven't seen it yet!
I'm liking the new pictures btw, very nice ;)
xxxx

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

I want to see The Time Traveler's Wife SO BADLY! I loved the book so much.

And of course, you can totally do the 'I'm Reading' thing. I didn't create it!

Thanks for your sweet comment!

Anonymous said...

glad you liked TTW!!!!!!!!

i miss you like crazy and hate how my grandparents internet is so slow so i cant comment/read your blog at all.

:) I AM SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS0SO EXCITED ABOUT THE PROSPECT OF PORT FAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love youu

xoxoxoxoxox


aghhhhh port fairy/loving zabs HIGH!

xxxxxxxxxx
:D:D:D:D:D;D;D;D:"DD:D:D:;D;DD:

dofjipfjgjdrioj :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

catherine. said...

eeek, guess what, i finally got out of my 46 follower-ness. i now have 47 :) eeeek. also, rachel mcadams and eric bana are beautiful. think of how hot their children would turn out :O

and i could see the lyrics relating so someone...
but maybe noooottt.


ILY. XXX.

omfg-vivian said...

i love the side pictures, all so inspiring people! good choice in celebrity favorites :)

i love love time travellers wife, i've read it about 3 times because it gets me more in love everytime! haahah xoxo

omfg-vivian said...

ooohh ps: the movie of course, doesn't follow the book the whole way through but its amazing and eric bana + rachel mcadams were the perfect choice.

eric bana is amazing in the movie <3

Anonymous said...

wow, you almost have 50 followers, you're hot sabine! haha

btw i love your sidebar, especially naomi (still super complimented that time you said I looked like her) and maxxie (DROLL) and emma watson and david tennet and TAYLOR SWIFT (so excited for her concert), and that's all i can remember cuz i closed it...a hot swimmer, lily allen (with devel ears?).

anyhoo, it's sexy, your blog is sexy
and it's super cool
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
erimentha

Aury said...

I've watched this movie! I liked it, but I haven't read the book yet so maybe thats why. I thought is was sweet but bittersweet and kinda sad. All in all a good movie though.

daphne on a rocketship said...

Thnx for the comment sweetie and sorry for my late commenting but my pc has some technical problems!!!!
Lovely post btw-i really want to watch that movie cause i love rachel mcadams and eric bana!!
Also i love the photos on the side bar!!
Is that doctor who in one of the photos????
And i wish you a happy 2010 sweetie!!!!
;)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.