Recent Posts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

i'll be gone, but i'll never forget


hey guys :)
the extremely lovely Shellbell has tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!








it's been a while since I got an award, so cheers up for that! i'm talking bout 7 things about moi, and tag another 7 awesome bloggers. wotcha:




1. I suck at whenever somebody tells me somebody dies, and expects to hear something. I just totally lose my words. I feel terrible naturally, and supporting- just I can't quite make it out of my mouth. 


rest in peace forever.




2. i'd forgotten how good torchwood is.




3. i am in love with my new (virtual) pets, Rex- german shepherd -  and Ozera- labrador. Admittledly they only exist on touchpets, which by the way if anyone else plays, should add me- sabineyboo, but that doesn't stop my from loving them.

4. i am a fair packer :)

5. my initials are SCKJ, which sound hilarious if you try say it out loud. Go on, try it. You'll laugh.

6. my train leaves at 7:47 tomorrow, and I'm going to my holiday house. Well, it's not MINE, we rent it out this time of year. It's right near the beach in a small town, and I love the seclusion of it. I'll miss all your blogs and comments though! My dad is probably going to take his portable internet thingy, so I may get a chance to hop online, but I doubt i'll blog until after I get back (on the 28th)

7. i'm getting a haircut soon. i don't know what to do, whether to maybe get highlights or just a trim or what. hopefully my holiday will help me thing :)






and my awesome bloggers right now:

Sara-Jane at... Sara-Jane. Haha
Vivian at v i v i aa n ( I adore your blogs & your comments. truly do)
Zmaga at Zmaga's
(What is with the name/name thingy today? haha)
Catherine at am i fighting over nothing?
Jay at Because (we are human)
Shellbell at chapped lips and all (right back atcha !)
Loz at Once upon a time


Thank you all for lovely blogs. :)


so my dear dhampir, i'll be off then. 
i'll be looking forward to any comments I get !


thanks guys, i'll see you in about 2 weeks. 


xx scarzz


7 whispers of love:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

Loz said...

Aw, thanks very much!
:)
Where is the holiday house?

xx

daphne on a rocketship said...

Congrats for the award sweetie!!!!
Nice post!!!!
:)

Phoebe! said...

Gah the title of this post scared me so much, i thought you were leaving for good!
hope you have an amazing holiday
xxxx

Zmaga said...

Thank you so much!

Erimentha said...

i miss you zabeaney!

xxxx

Erimentha said...

i miss you.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.