Recent Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

the last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down

happy 2010

the next decade will be one to remember.





as i stood, watching the fireworks, I was overcome with several emotions. 
Regret, unaccomplished feelings, happiness, fresh, in love, lonely, inspired, new, and full of the same, and new dreams.


i have quite a busy year this year, I hope I feel accomplished.


1. Going on holiday in January for under two weeks
2. Taylor Swift's concert - Feb 10
3. A term-long project at my school- first term
4. I turn 14 and 9 months- job age- in April.
5. The release of Spirit Bound- the next book in the Vampire Academy series in May
6. Moving out of my house for renovations in June
7. Germany for 3 weeks in June
8. My 15th birthday in July- that's very exciting (A)
9. German exchange partner coming in October for 3 weeks
10. Moving back into my newly renovated house
11. The final- 6th- book in the Vampire Academy series is released in November
12. Harry Potter 7- part 1- is released in cinemas in November.


a pretty action-packed year !


what have you got planned?



xx scarzz

4 whispers of love:

Phoebe! said...

wow, you're going to have a highly eventful year!
Totally jealous that you're going to Taylor Swift btw, none of my friends were willing to accompany me!
xx

Loz said...

Is the term long project galileo?
Haha I share the same er.. job age month as you.
Yay for harry potter!
xx

omfg-vivian said...

so far my year is as free as a bird. get through my first year of senior college would be a start! LOL

you're year does sound jam packed and i hope you enjoy every bit of it dear, xo

Athena. said...

ohhh, you have such a great year planned - so jealous you're seeing swiftyy ♥!
oh, and I hope it's okay I called you scar hahaha!
i still have to sort out my head about 2010, wow.
xxxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.