Recent Posts

Thursday, January 14, 2010

questions that raise questions

i'd rather be anything than ordinary


i want to change my head/pillow end on my bed coz it'll be exciting =D



















isn't anne hathaway just the cutest?


she has gorgeous eyes, and she's so happy and talented!

in the devil wears prada she was quite amusing, and it made me love her even more.

I can't wait to see her in Alice in Wonderland!

i remember the days when I used to think the devil wears prada was a horror movie.


today i hung with an awesomely cool double jointed thumb person, laura, and we made cookies :)


and we watched skins 1, except there was a lot of swearing and drugs, so we had to turn the volume quite low.


and tomorrow, a sleepover hopefully!

my heart, it can't rest till then, 
oh oh oh woah woah, i can't wait till see you again.


xx scarzz


4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

you're so cuteee toooo :D

ily you and you're ridiculously lucky that your in melbourne, im a whole ten hours away *HUMPH*

daphne on a rocketship said...

I love the photos anne is the cuttest!!!!!!

omfg-vivian said...

Aww adorable post..
yes anne hathaway is extremely cute! In every movie she's done.

thanks for your advice on my last post.. it was well needed xoxo

omfg-vivian said...

Aww adorable post..
yes anne hathaway is extremely cute! In every movie she's done.

thanks for your advice on my last post.. it was well needed xoxo

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.