Recent Posts

Friday, January 29, 2010

tis back biatchesii

well, imma back !

ta ta ta talking bout


my holiday were relaxing and fun :)

let's just copy eri and list my top ten holiday moments :)

1. snorkeling in a bay with my brothers, and diving down, not thinking that the water JUST MIGHT go down my snorkel because it was not a cool ass pro diver snorkel, and it was a normal-you-still-have-to-be-above-the-water-snorkel.
Then i saw a triangle fish x)


2. texting marathons and getting excited about various things
likey taylor swift mary x)


3. Bowling with cati and her mum and james and vic.
I found the most cliche relationship that day, it was so cute and amazing, i can't wait to see what happens to them. even though cati kicked my ass except for when she didn't have the bumpers. hahahahahaha.



4. Picnic with eri :) i poured my heart out to her, she listened, she understood (A)and she is fast becoming one of my best friends. 


5. Listening to eragon and going to the beach even though the waves were shite :(.


6. sleepover with milly. even though the movie we watched wasn't that good, we still totally understand each other- even though she's so misunderstood.


7. Elli's partayy :) i laughed and twas a fun game of spoons :)


8. Laura's house. Our thumbs are coool x) Those cookies were damn good...


9. Kim's house; buying elli's present and shit. I can't believe I got away with that tram ticket... we had lotsa fun laughing at doctor who items and thinking the same :)



10. laughing with various people, and i mean really laughing.
like on the tram with bec @ meet me at the hotel motel holiday inn x)



a really good holiday, overall.

i miss all my friends so much, and I can't wait to see them at school x)

xx scarzz

5 whispers of love:

Athena. said...

sounds like you had a brilliant time :) :)
adore the photos,
xxxx

catherine. said...

haha james and vic :) they're gonna get married and have maf kids :P


ILY. xx.

catherine. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erimentha said...

you said this a lot: x)

and i really liked the bit bout me ;)

your holiday sound good. welcome back!

xxxx
eri

Loz said...

Sounds like awesome holidays :)
James and Vic didn't happen to go St. Anthony's primary school did they?
xx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.