Recent Posts

Sunday, January 10, 2010

you make me smile, then you break my mood.

sometimes there are no words to describe you me and your my fucked up world.





and sometimes, there are no words to describe your part in it.


on a much happier note, i seem to never fail to fall in love with dimitri and christian.


confused? 
i'm talking about the vampire academy series, quite a stunning one might I add.

it beats twilight any day, and trust me, i love twilight. i mean it.


so you should definitely check it out. rose, the main character, is punchy and has an attitude to kill. it's dark, funny, crazy, scary and romantic.

bound to love, but sworn to kill.






xx scarzz

4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

you sound sad/fucked up :P
teehee.

talk to meh biatch :D

ILY..

also, when do you go on hols?

omfg-vivian said...

Loving this post. its so mysterious though leaves me wanting to read more :P

ohhh ho ho i'll definitely check out the vampire academy series then xx

Anonymous said...

I FUCKING LOVE DEMETRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so hot! (L) (L)
xxxxxxxxxxx


zee

Aury said...

I love your recommendations! They always lead me to something great!

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.