Recent Posts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I don't need no superman, trying tell me who I am.


I know you talk poetic words,
but I can't recite your love heart quotes
Even if you tried to make a wish
and blew the eyelash on my cheek bone.

I used to sit in the sunshine,
it made my goose bumps go away,
I used to count all the petals,
and hope that it'd swing my way,
The days I cried were like photos,
the days I dressed up faded blue,
the days that all I thought about,
was the things I'd say to you.

The time when all my paper dolls,
were no longer my escape,
was the time I thought of running
and hope my world would change it's shape.

This is one of my favourite songs of mine x)

You know what's amazingly fun?
Baking.

I'm went to my friends house today, to make triple choc muffins and strawberry babycakes.
It was so much fun and they look gorgeous!



xx scarzz

7 whispers of love:

Jokerman said...

nice. what song is it?

Camelgirl said...

What song is it?
Sounds awesome
Baking is such fun! I'm going to my friends house on Tuesday to bake! :)
xx

Zmaga said...

This is your song, right? It's amazing, whoever wrote it.

Erimentha said...

:) your really quite talented!

xxx

Athena. said...

baking is wonderful fun :)
those lyrics are lovely, i love the phrase 'faded blue'.
xxxxx

我 moi said...

oohh . . . I'm so jealous you can bake , I for some strange reason cannot bake anything without it turning rock solid in under 10 minutes , so I always tell my family and friends to quickly eat them as soon as they come out of the oven before they turn rock solid ^_^ !

Jeni said...

What pretty little cupcakes!
Whenever I make them I can never figure out the icing and just make a fine mess.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.