Recent Posts

Monday, February 22, 2010

i dreamed your fidelity, but my dreams weren't no reality

lost and insecure, you found me.


Those times when you think to yourself, god, life is great.
You want to spin around till your summer dress flies up and you fall over.
Drink away yo11ur pain and shove it in those hateful eyes.
Because when you scream and nobody hears, do you make a sound?
No. Your echo is lost within the sad reality of life.
So you go to those, those who love.
Not being loved, is better than being incapable of loving.
I like when you wear your Ray bans.
Your messy hair doesn't move, you wear a tight white tee.
You tell me my foot fits the glass slipper you found when I ran away from love.
It fits it, and it fits well.
You pretend to forget the anniversary, but really you plan the night of my life.
Love me, and if it tears us to pieces, 
Don't run.


I have new followers, so welcome x)


Catherine is begging me to write how awesome her party was, and yeah, it was pretty amazing.
she is also telling me about how abs are hot. joy.


xx scarzz

7 whispers of love:

Miffie 'Quackie' McDuck said...

True though. Abs are quite hot.

Erimentha said...

intriguing post sabine! i want to talk to you in person bout this. i really like the opening sentance.

next thursday good?

glad to hear Catherine's party was good :)

x thinking of you my babeeeee
erimentha

catherine. said...

abs are gorgeous. utterly gorgeous. FUZZYNESS.

i love up in the air. lots and lots and lots.

catherine. said...

abs are gorgeous. utterly gorgeous. FUZZYNESS.

i love up in the air. lots and lots and lots.

Camelgirl said...

I do believe I quite loved this!
xx

Athena. said...

Love love love.
Yes, do write about her party :)
And abs are drool-worthy!
xx

Phoebe! said...

So I don't quite know how to put this, but this post has completely captured everything I'm feeling at the moment... even though it probably means really different things for the both of us! might just save it to read later....

thankyou so so much for your comment by the way, i didn't realise you liked my posts that much!

XXXXX

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.