Recent Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

it's 2 am, feeling like I just lost a friend


oh god, come back, I can't breathe.
I need you to laugh, tell all my secrets to, scream, and i'm tired of clutching my stomach, hoping every time you'll be there, but you never are. I miss you like a permanent cramp.


(weheartit was down. old pictures)


so like, while I managed to pull myself away from dawson's creek (and the incredibly sexy jack) I found myself with a tag, from the lovely Loz, and that would be Cassie's Therapy Video Tag, created by my amazing friend, Eri.

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to Eri, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow! 
I like boys with guts and girls with big hearts


I like seeing friends who I haven't seen for ages

I like people who enjoy telling me things

I like being smug. 


I like getting new computers.


I like teasing my dad about retiring


I like teachers when they try to be 'down' with it.

I like falling in love.


I like when people like me.

I like super fizzy drinks


I like my coach and when I swim with 10 year olds how we have all these dirty sex jokes that they don't understand.

I like speaking to my brother when I haven't seen him all day.


I love kerr smith. marry me.




Today I discovered things I knew would happen.


In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate


I hate having to bow to the magistrate. 


I hate colds. I really do. 

 I hate not knowing things.

I hate when people are so completely unaware of their flaws.

I hate the smell of chicken in the morning.


I hate missing the matt and jo show. 



I hate when bad things happen in dawsons creek

I hate laughing, then choking, then laughing again.
(thanks for that picture cati)


I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.  
I tag:


moi because, even though I know she's already been tagged, I love her blog and her layout.


Toongen, (she's been tagged already also) because her humour is so suited to what I love when I read a blog.


And lastlyMiffie coz she loves Doctor who and her blog is just plain awesome.


wow have I had a busy week...


xx scarzz


ps. my layout is slightly stuffed. ignore spaces and random font size changes.

8 whispers of love:

omfg-vivian said...

cute post.
i like your likes :)

first paragraph really captured me btw. arghhhh! xxoxx

我 moi said...

hey hey ^_^

thank you so much for the tag , I have already posted it onto my blog !

wishing you a happy weekend ^_^

ciao ciao

Coco said...

I noticed weheartit was down too :(
And I love this post, it's so beautiful.

Krimly said...

lovely!!

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Miffie 'Quackie' McDuck said...

Woop, woop!! Go Miffie, it's your birthay...

And I love your new layout! Nice picture of David, that is ;)

Toongen said...

I won't re-do it but thanks so much. I quite like my humour too. :P

Quackie, how many times do I ahve to tell you your birthday isn't for like two months?

Xoxo.. Toongen..

Elfie said...

I like your blog.
(I'm Camelgirl's sister btw)
I saw the photo of Emma Watson on the side of your blog and i LOVE her. ahhh.
Yeah.. I'm strange

Erimentha said...

you're fruitcake amazing.

i love it.

xxxxxxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.