Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

see you messed up my mental health

 orientation trails are rather quite fun 

especially when you're with a bunch of totally cool kids.

the new school year is cool, fairly relaxing and shiz, though the weather is terriblee.


i made a new friend.

now i can't call catherine catterina. :(

oh my gosh i have bad news.

my swim coach is going back to uni for a year, so now he won't be coaching me on tuesday.

but luckily i'll still see him on wednesday. 

but now that means i might have my brother teaching me eeeeh.



xx scarzz
ps. sorry for the short post, i haven't much to post :( x

4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

BETCH STOLE MY NAME.

:D

xx.

Janice said...

aww sabine sorry :(
ahaha dw i am back :D
xxx

Athena. said...

awwww, hehe,
sounds like fun :)
i love the first photo, by the way,
breath taking.
xxx

kimmy said...

you should write about the total awesome-ness that we had :D

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.