Recent Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2010

warning: the following post contains images and words that may offend some people

warning: the following post contains images and words that may offend some people
god, i'm getting sick :S

i better be okay for taylor swift :(



anyway, i thought i might post about something i feel rather quite passionate about, considering it's all around me.


that's right, gay men. i've never actually met a lesbian, so i can't really talk much about that, but in terms of men? sure.



they're really beautiful, the love is so passionate and, well, stating the obvious, so much different than heterosexual love. 


tis very romantic and beautiful in the soft, non-aggressive way.

Oh baby, don't be shy
Fashion's got a lazy eye
Everybody let's take off our fancy pants tonight.



you know whats funny, my coach addresses himself as a faggot, even though it's sort of offensive. weird.

mary's tomorrow <3
xx scarzz

3 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

:) your pretty fucking cool. i think your the best.

get well soon and thanks for making my day!

xo

Seli said...

award for you
check my blog

xx
seli

omfg-vivian said...

woww
this post is so honest :)
lovin it!

you know who's a fair smexy gay? MAXXIIIEEEEE woot. lol.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.