Recent Posts

Friday, February 26, 2010

you are my heaven on earth

I'm back from camp, and it was heaps of fun.

x)

it was quite dramatic but still hilariously fun, and the times and memories will certainly stay there forever.


eh jack, you late!
haahahahhaha.

dear you,
I hear those songs on the radio about how people are too scared to tell the people they love because they don't want to lose the friendship.
only now do I see the actual truth.
I want you to hold me, but looking at your face makes me squirm in awkwardness.
(hey did you know dumbledore was gay?!)
Seriously, I imagine ways that we will meet that will never happen.
People ring on the phone and every time I pick up I want it to be you.
But who am I kidding?
The day you tell me you don't love me?
the day I tell you I do.

people are so stupid. I mean, if you like someone, just tell them!
i wish it was as simple as that.



is it weird to write letters you'll never give to people?
I once brushed it off, but now I understand, and you know what?
you're totally right.
we're bound down in this thing we call friendships
but when you can talk to people who actually are
it's like breaking free.

xx scarzz

4 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

i dont care if the last bit isnt about it. I WAS RIGHT.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

:) win.

我 moi said...

Glad you had a lot of fun ^_^

Camelgirl said...

I love how you just slipped Dumbledore being gay in there.
I did know that... :)
He always did seem rather fond of Harry... joking.
I love this post and agree with quite a bit,
xx

Phoebe! said...

glad you had a good time :)
Oh and i quite agree, i laughed a bit at the random dumbledore note!
xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.