Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

you gave my life direction

if I told you how I feel, you'd shut me down,
So what the fuck's the deal with me telling you now?
I guess I'm kinda hoping, by some, odd chance,
that you'll say you love me back without a second glance,
that you'll say you love me back without a second glance

that you'll lead me to the ballroom, to the final dance.

I love writing songs.


I'm not quite sure what to blog about, but I feel inspired.

I haven't done my blogger tag for a while...


Rules:
Choose 1 picture that makes you cringe.
Choose 2 pictures that you could stare at for 5 hours.
Chose 1 picture that shows a situation you want to be/ want to be in before you die.

Link 2 bloggers- and tell me why they inspire you.
Link back to me :)


you're kind of cute and your voice is sweet, but seriously, how old are you?!


NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.


freddie. <3



and I tag the lovely, eri, because I'd love to see what she does, and because I love her honesty in her posts.
and I also tag joker man, coz he is amazing&funny and I love his blog.

xx scarzz




7 whispers of love:

~Abby~ said...

Haha, I definately want to be in that last picture. :)
Your blog is quite lovely.
xx,
~Abby~

JS. said...

fredddie ♥

Aury said...

Such a GreaT Song! And I love this tag :)

Erimentha said...

:) thanks for the tag. you're brill and i miss you too.

<3
xoxoxo
tons of love!
eri xxx

tywo said...

I love this post!

Francesca said...

The last picture does indeed looke fun!
Thanks for following. I'm following you know too.

Francesca said...

oh wow I'm sorry for the terrible spelling. I'm exhasted. I meant to say (haha):
The last picture does indeed look fun!
Thanks for following. I'm following you now too.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.