Recent Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

look into my eyes see I'm not too crazy.

i've got nothing,
can't you see me baby,
look into my eyes,
see I'm not too crazy,
nothing.
chartjackers ^

fuck, you make me so up& down.
please stop taking me for granted.

god, all those times you called me babe,
what did I say? you'd be cooler gay.
Coz I stopped falling for your pathetic lies,
you& your fucked up eyes,
i beat through that boring, shit disguise.

I'm actually in a really good mood.
it's amazing what a song can do.

so i'm designing my video clip, i've got to finish the song first though.
and then I've got to figure out what chords/ what instrument I should play -_-
but after the hard part,
it'll be whack make up and british lipstick.


I love you, Carey (and sally sparrow.)

this post is a bit all over the place,
sorry guys !
xx scarzz




7 whispers of love:

~Abby~ said...

Haha, no problem, I love your all-over-the-place posts!
:)
xx,
~Abby~

Francesca said...

My posts are always all over the place, so I get it! haha

Erimentha said...

:) i did your blogger tag! yay! and i love carey and you lots and lots.

xxx

Miss Madeline said...

I love Carey too, she's so gorgeous!

Athena. said...

I love them, anyway :)!
Songs change my moods, all the time,
they make me feel so much more.
Cannot wait for your video clip m'dear :)
xx

我 moi said...

loving the lyrics (: !

love the way you express yourself (: even if it is all over the place because thats how it is sometimes !

sanchez said...

It's okay. I'm reading your blog more and more, and I just keep finding it more intriguing.

I know what you mean by "Its amazing what a song can do" My gosh, its been countless times my mood has changed due to a sad, or memory filled song.
It's so damn frustrating.

Your video clip sounds interesting.

Wow this is a loong comment. I bet I can do longer though :D

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.