Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my body rocks a rhythm, you beat my drum hard

that one time you told me I was right,
that one time you told me you were wrong
those times you smiled and didn't stop laughing
those times you hugged me,
those times I'd squirm whenever I thought about you,
those times I couldn't figure you out,
that time you were so frustrated at me,
that time when you called me a slut and meant it,
that time when I told you,
that time when I was so close,
that time when I met you,
that time when you first said my name,
that time when I heard your amazingly cute voice,
that time I was so dark and you only cheered me up,
the time when I fell in love.



Thank the people you love.
because the minute they're gone?
 the minute you wish you never took them for granted.

I'm cruising through life at the moment.
My ups and downs aren't anything unusual,
the only times i've cried recently have been of an odd sort of joy,
(I cried in Time Travellers Wife- the movie <3, and strangely I almost cried in biggest loser xD)
I'm piting those who throw their emotions around because it'll do them damage before they know it.
I'm meeting new people and making new friends.
I'm laughing at my anger and toying at my insecurity,
I've got a million things to do but I'm entirely  relaxed.

Masterchef season 2 guyzz x)

xx scarzz

7 whispers of love:

Camelgirl said...

That's the way to feel!!!
I think I'm coming close to it...
hopefully.
:)
That bit at the start is lovely. Did you write it?
xx

Erimentha said...

i really like this post. it's pretty good reflection on your life...it's nice. i'm happy for you.

fav line: "i cried recently out of an odd sort of joy" :) :) :)
xoxo
erimentha

Phoebe! said...

I love that cruisy state.
also, master chef??? so psyched!!!

我 moi said...

exactly what I was (and on some days still am) going through !

. . . at one silly emotionally disfunctioned point I nearly shed a tear watching a cooking show (: !

Life is too sweet to feel bitter about the one who no longer is apart of our life , we have to feel and be even sweeter than before (: !

catherine. said...

ohk, im commenting so you have a fifth comment :)

i like the first bit
ITS TOTALLY ABOUT ME RIGHT?
teehee.
i joke i joke. x.

catherine. said...

ohk, im commenting so you have a fifth comment :)

i like the first bit
ITS TOTALLY ABOUT ME RIGHT?
teehee.
i joke i joke. x.

catherine. said...

ohk, im commenting so you have a fifth comment :)

i like the first bit
ITS TOTALLY ABOUT ME RIGHT?
teehee.
i joke i joke. x.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.