Recent Posts

Monday, March 8, 2010

plan B

 

 
 
 Sorry if you're computer took ages to load these gorgeous pictures, she's just so pretty and I'm so happy she made it to the Oscar's this year!
So guys, I've reached 30 followers.
 let's all drink tea and eat tim-tams 
so I must tag one of my favourite bloggers in the midst of all this excitement
her blog is mysterious, self acclaimed and the pictures are beautiful, and I highly recommend her to the blogger world x)
anyway, if you live in Melbourne, where were you at the crazy hailstorm?
I was sitting in my car, and the hail was like freaken chinese firecrackers going off in your face.
It was SO LOUD.
It look like it had just snowed, there was ice everywhere and flash floods. We drove in above-tyre deep water. 
 
lovely rain.
xx scarzz 
 

6 whispers of love:

catherine. said...

sabine i love you. refer to facebook wall post.

:) I TOO AM IN LOVE WITH RACHEL MCADAMS.

Aury said...

She is soo gorgeous! and her dress. one word: breathtaking!

Erimentha said...

:) she is hot.

and so are you, in photo booths especially! ;)

xoxo

p.s. congrats on your THIRTY ONE FOLLOWERS! woot woot woot!

JS. said...

I love Rachel! :)
And congrats with all the followers!

Amanda said...

I loved Rachel's dress at the oscars! great blog!

xx, Amanda (Not So Naked)

Erimentha said...

her hair with a fringe is sexy....yumm :)

xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.