Recent Posts

Friday, March 12, 2010

the way you move ain't fair you know.









I know I just posted a picture post, but I am just in love with nerimon/alex day. 
He's british, he loves doctor who, he's hilarious. What's not to love?

So I bought mitchdowd pj's the other day, and the tag was so cute, so i thought i'd post what it said but change it to suit me. x)

mitchdowd LOVES music. mitchdowd READS frankie, but loves dolly. mitchdowd LOVES TO do weird things with my voice & ENJOYS singing. mitchdowd KNOWS A SMILE from you means the world. mitchdowd PLAYS neopets games when no one is around xD. mitchdowd KNOWS she's a loser sometimes. mitchdowd GOES for the eagles. mitchdowd MARCHED in time of your heart. mitchdowd STILL OWNS A ukulele.  mitchdowd LOVES THE song she's listening to. mitchdowd WILL ALWAYS hate cancer. mitchdowd RIDES A BIKE, every day almost. mitchdowd BELIEVED that high school would be so much different. mitchdowd LOVES pretty pictures. mitchdowd KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF friendship. mitchdowd IS going to admire you forever. mitchdowd is YOU, ME & THEM.

xx scarzz

5 whispers of love:

kimmy said...

yeah who introduced you him??

omfg-vivian said...

LOL! thats so cute.

sanchez said...

That is the most amazing tag I've read.

He's adorable.

Phoebe! said...

that's such a cute idea!
p.s. i adore alex day :)

Athena. said...

:') thankyou for everything, scar!
the mitchdowd paragraph made me cry and smile and just :)
xxxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.