Recent Posts

Monday, April 5, 2010

and I can't believe, oh that I'm your man.

What did I do to deserve you?

you're one of the two people I'm never mad at.

I can escape with you, I can be myself, I can bitch, I can laugh.


Hope you all had a wonderful easter, what did you do?
I got a lot of chocolate, and I plan to eat it all in massive doses.

those days when you feel so fucking excited,
I haven't felt this way in forever.
I've dreamt of this happening,
I've longed for it,
and now it has.

I don't want to fuck it up,
please don't let it go wrong,
it's perfectly set up,
it could be perfect,
i'm so nervous, you have no idea.



sleepovers with erimentha consist of,
all to much to tell.
gutter minded jokes,
secrets, 
boys,
books,
stressful mums
yoko,
samosas
pancakes,
pdm's
nerves.

incredibly appropriate, non eri? 


xx scarzz
oh yeah bby.

5 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

:) love you sabine. it was very very fun.

<3
eri

tywo said...

I love this post!

LOVE!

Francesca said...

Sounds like you have very random but fun sleepovers, just like the ones I have with my friends!

Zmaga said...

I love this title! :D

我 moi said...

aaww . . . its so cute that you have fallen for a guy so quickly like me too. Please do keep me informed on how it all goes!

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.