Recent Posts

Friday, April 9, 2010

bang bang, we're beautiful, and dirty rich.

Two weeks from now, what will I be thinking?




daddy, I'm so sorry, I'm so s-s-sorry, yeah,
we just like to party, like to p-p-party yeah.




I didn't even know this was entirely possible.
I didn't shun you earlier, but I just never quite understood why you did it the way you did.


but, as soon as it happened to me, god, I knew.
I felt like hugging you, your way seemed the only logical way.




your voice is like ice cream topped with honey.
your curiosity drives me insane,
but I think its cute.
I love how you don't know how to act sometimes,
it proves your not perfect,
which is all the more reason for us to be together.
I know we shouldn't move too fast, boo,
we're not in any rush.
but I think situations call, sometimes.


your ice cream sundae is melting in the warm sun.
do you suck it all up quickly,
or lick the edges?
thanks dawsons creek <3








xx scarzz

6 whispers of love:

tywo said...

I love this post. It put a smile on my face.

LOVE!

catherine. said...

love the dawsons creek quote (was it a quote from dawsons creek?)

loved the last three lines then :)
not that i didnt love the rest of it
BUT THE LAST THREE LINES ESP.

x.

~Abby~ said...

I would suck it up quickly! ;)
Yes, I love this post too. It makes me think about someone...
xx,
~Abby~

janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janice said...

scarzz! i have missed you!
i thought about leaving my blog forever and then i'm like "aww what about those cool people ... what about sabine!" no joke, i thought of you first :P
i see your blog has had a makeover! yes i'm so excited for your posts!
glad to be back!
xxx

Athena. said...

Thankyou, lovely lovely one :')
I love your use of quotes;
they're so carefully picked and just perfect for every post.
I love you right back!
xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.