Recent Posts

Thursday, April 29, 2010

cinderella, on the bedroom floor

Why?


Why did I have to be the one?

I'm so lost.

I thought you found me, but fuck, I thought wrong.


Release me from this curse.

I thought you loosened the heavy metal chains around my wrist, but in reality,

you tightened the ones on my ankles.

How can I walk?

Are you my actually the protection I always thought you were?

Why can't I just be fucking brave for once?

xx scarzz
ps. i'm redoing my blog; it might look  a bit weird for the next couple of days
pps. WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS. love each and every one of you!
ppps. (sorry got so much to say!) my operation is over and I'm gonna write about it soon, x)

11 whispers of love:

tywo said...

Darling, you can be brave. You are brave.
You write so beautifully.
I love it.

LOVE!

pearl. said...

beautiful post.
just lovely :)
you're amazing.
Pearl xo

Chlo said...

this really describes my situation,
but everybody is brave...
its about taking the next step further in the process :)

x

~Abby~ said...

Lovely post, as always! :)
Hm I didn't know you had an operation. Can't wait to hear about it!
xx,
~Abby~

Jodes said...

Operation?!
Is everything alright? Geeze, drop a bombshell in the ppps!

Your bravery will surprise you when you need it most - your voice will sing strong and loud and with conviction.

CTRL + ♥ said...

wow, i really love this post.

xx.

Erimentha said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

50 followers! So happy!

And i love your new header and ADOREEEEEEeeeee the side pics.

fuck yeah your blog is hot.

xoxo
erimentha

TheLittleFlower said...

You're a brave girl,you just haven't realise it yet.

xx

Francesca said...

You might have to reach down and loosen the chains with your own hands.

Lovely lovely. 51 followers!

TheLittleFlower said...

A cute little teddy bear is waiting for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

dont trust erimentha
once she commented my blog and two days later i found out she is sri lanken

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.