Recent Posts

Sunday, April 11, 2010

hottest bitch in heels right here,

oh look, all of a sudden life is beautiful and magic.

so guys, I think I should inform you that less than an hour a go my relationship status changed.
it was truly magic, how we met, me and my boy.
it all happened in a week, we met, we clicked, we laughed, we complimented, we crushed, we met in person, we're a couple.
i love it.

pure coincidence, of course.


things can happen so quickly, but you've just got to go with it.

any previous worries, guiltiness, fears seem to disappear right in front of your eyes.

it truly is magic.

so athena tagged everyone for the  Haute Mess award, and I decided to do it!



So, 7 facts about myself:
1. I am in love with Amiel's new-ish song; love song- because her voice is so pure and its got cute lyrics.

2. i have a secret obsession with texting, and whenever I think I get one and I actually don't, I get really upset.

3. I think my mind is as dirty as your gutter.

4. I can talk for hours on end.



5. I work really well with kids. like, I love them and they love me and, hopefully, this'll heaps help when I become a swim teacher.

6. I'm currently reading 'Dear Miffy' by John Marsden. it's got a swear word every line, and, its quite sexual.
I love it.

7. before today, I was never more nervous in my life.

so, I'm not sure how many people to tag, so I'll do two.
laura- she's new to blogging, but I think she'll be really great.
jokerman- because I love tagging him.

xx scarzz

15 whispers of love:

Camelgirl said...

Oh, that's cute, I'm so happy for you.
:)
How'd you meet?
Hahahaha I love that.
'I think my mind is as dirty as your gutter.'
I too can talk for hours.
Hahah Dear Miffy is an... interesting book. <3
Hahaha, maybe one day we can move to England together.
Haha.
:)
I love your blog.
xx

pearl. said...

oh congrats!
thats amazingly wonderful. im happy for you!
Pearl xo

Athena. said...

That's so, so cute :')
I'm so happy for you!
xx

p.s. I love these 7 facts!

Zmaga said...

Yay, I'm so glad for you!

laura said...

eeeeeeeeeee
what do i do?

Michelle said...

oh my gooood! congratulations!!!
so how did you two meet?
I love reading/hearing love stories!
I'm really happy for youuu!

Michelle said...

oh my effing god.
talk about tagging!
You tagged me a loooong while ago and I just forgot! Haven't done the post yet! Geez, cant believe I forgot that for such a long time. :-O
oh dear. and I seriously thought I was the one to always remember everything! :-O

tywo said...

Congratulations!
I love the pictures!

LOVE!

~Abby~ said...

I'm glad you are happy and with someone! :)
xx,
~Abby~

sinnlighet said...

What incredibly beautiful blog you have! My compliments!

A footprint from Agneta & Sweden

TheLittleFlower said...

Your blog is so pretty!!

Wow,so what's it like being in love?

Erimentha said...

:) you sound so happy. i'm trilled!

yay! yay! yay!

xoxoxoxo

catherine. said...

RECORD NUMBER OF COMMENTS NON?

i believe i am excited about this a ridiculous amount.

almfelakmgelmglawmglaekm
that was me shivering :)

xx

catherine. said...

RECORD NUMBER OF COMMENTS NON?

i believe i am excited about this a ridiculous amount.

almfelakmgelmglawmglaekm
that was me shivering :)

xx

Francesca said...

"I'm currently reading 'Dear Miffy' by John Marsden. it's got a swear word every line, and, its quite sexual.
I love it."
I think I've finally found somebody like me. :)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.