Recent Posts

Thursday, April 1, 2010

i am locked in war with you

you've left me speechless.
 I've been tagged by the wonderful jokerman, to whom's blog I adore. 
It's a simple tag, to which catherine originally wrote, but was beaten to in making it a tag by camelgirl, to write about yourself, reintroduce yourself. x)
Hello, my name is Sabine Cara.
Though Cara is my middle name.
I never know what to write for these things.
There's just too much to me than a few broken words.

I'm a vegetarian from birth, though if you wish to devour a cow right in front of me, be my guest.
I won't comment on it, though I will have panicky, angry conversations in my head.
I'm almost 15.
I'm going to get an operation in less than a month. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.
I have the most annoying guilty conscience- for quite literally, everything. Sometimes as small moving something, and having to put it back correctly. It's a pain in the ass.
I'm a sucker for romance.
I love escaping into books.
 I fall in love quite easily but I never fall out of it.
I dream amazing dreams, and I'm pretty confident they'll come true, (though some people think it's out of the question)
I have a knack for writing songs,
good ones, so I'm told.
and should my operation work,
my voice shall be pure once again.

I'm addicted to a drug, but not the kind you immediately think of.
Oh yes, I'm addicted to chocolate.
I love jokes and laughing.
 I swim 3 times a week, sometimes 4.
I ride 6 times a week,
I'm trying to run 3 times.
That's a total of about nine hours of exercise a week, when I'm being good.
I fit the recommended daily guide lines for healthy eating/ exercise/ electronic based entertainment.
just.
I love cooking, though I don't do it often.
I'll make you a killer mocha.
I love my friends,
though sometimes I need breaks from them.
I'm mature.
I do okay at school,
I fancy myself a good writer, but only because I love being thrilled by words.
I have blue eyes,
and eye makeup is my favourite.
I love vintage things.
I love my mac.
I love doctor who,
and I used to think being a nerd was embarrassing.
But sci-fi is beautiful fiction.
I'm purely fascinated by planets and stars.
I could stare for hours.
I had braces, not any more though.
I love anything british,
I kind of owned that role from birth,
and one day I shall live there,
perhaps with someone.
perhaps alone,
and boy, will I have a good time.



I know this is getting long but I could go on forever,
maybe one day I will.
 
I tag this onto
sanchez 
francesca 
athena

all deserving bloggers,

xx scarzz 

11 whispers of love:

sanchez said...

Oh wow thanks!

I can relate so much to you! I hope your operation goes fantastic (i'm sure it will).

This tag reminds me of the post I did called who i am.

:) it makes me all warm and fuzzy.

~Abby~ said...

That was really good. :)
♥ your blog.
xx,
~Abby~

Jokerman said...

Yay! thanks for doing my tag. whats your operation for?

Athena. said...

thankyou m'dear!
I shall definitely do all my tags these holidays :) :)
I hope everything goes well with your appointment; this was a wonderful list.
xxx

Francesca said...

Thank you so much for the tag! I love reading these because it makes me realize how much I have in common with other people. I love everything British too, sometimes I even fake an accent! haha.

Camelgirl said...

Wow, you did this brilliantly.
Look:
I.
Am.
Sorry.
The way you wrote 'It's a simple tag, to which catherine originally wrote, but was beaten to in making it a tag by camelgirl,'
Nobody seems very happy with me.
And I don't like it.
I suggested she make it a tag almost a month ago and she didn't.
I don't really know how to cancel this tag, but I'll just comment on everyone who does it, telling them to just credit Catherine.
And was there anything else Catherine was going to add into this tag that you had to do, so I can tell them that too?
x.

~Abby~ said...

I can't believe you forgot! Haha. I didn't even do anything. This year at school, it just wasn't the right time.
Have a good weekend! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Erimentha said...

probs my favourite thing you've ever posted. zhi hui agrees.

xo

Aury said...

I love your writing style. Its hauntingly beautiful :)

Erimentha said...

:O :O :O this is your 10th comment! a record much?

your love IS going to change me =)

xxx

Anonymous said...

mmmhmm as eri says, i love this post a lot....
good luck for your operation, general anaesthetics are the bomb diggety, trust me! best feeling ever, hahahahaha
love xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.