Recent Posts

Friday, April 23, 2010

you are the only exception

I know I just did a tag, but I got another which gives me an excuse to post again.
so francesca tagged me to answer ten questions.


What's your favorite girls name and what's your favorite boy's name?
Ooh, that's a toughie. I love Jasper, even though it's my brothers name.
I don't actually have a favourite girl's name; maybe ché.
both these names i've grown up with, so it'll always be changing.




~ Who do you miss most right now?
my brother. he's been directing a play at uni and he's always out and/or busy, and when he's home he's blasting music out of his super high tech keyboard. I miss having a decent conversation with him & laughing at swimming; but luckily for me, the play is reaching its final performance days x)




~ Do you sing in the shower?
well, I listen to the radio, and if its a song thats in my vocal range, ill sing as loud as I can. if it isn't, I'll do some weird version of the song that sounds semi okay. I sing every waking moment, pretty much.



~ What are some of your favorite movies and books?
come on, seriously, you expect me to answer that? I can't. there are to many, frankly.


~ Describe your personality as best as you can in one sentence.
oh GEEZ. 

an overthinking, witty, sarcastic, dirty-minded, hurt easily, falls in love easily, and generally happy person.

it hurts me to put a sentence on my personality. 



~ Do you believe time travel is possible?

true doctor who fan at heart. time travel? maybe. millions of other galaxies? definitely.




~ What was your favorite book as a child?

ohh, well, my dad used to read harry potter to me when I was small, and I used to love the suspense of it. but initially, the first book that came to mind was a book that I can't remember the name of, but it was called the magic blanket or something. I distinctly remember the story, and it had pop up pages.


~ Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?

I'd rather everybody think I was okay. After a while, everyone hating you really does you in. But, I'm not sure whether that means that no one ever falls in love with me, but I'm just gonna pretend it doesn't.


~ What’s your guilty pleasure?

nikki webster or kesha. strawberry kisses is love.


~ If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why?

i'd redo my holidays overseas, the first time I went. I'd appreciate everything so much more, even though I was only in grade 1, I think sometimes I just passed by beautiful artwork, that now I'd stare at for hours.

so now I need to come up with ten more questions;

1. Which celebrity/ person would you go all out to meet?
2. Name something you cannot stand.
3. Who do you blog for? (everyone, a specific person, yourself?)
4. What song is top of your 'most played' in itunes?
5. do you download music illegally?
6. in ten years, describe one thing you'd like to be.
7. What's your best quality ?
8. What are you reading right now?
9. What can't you live without? (minus obviously your heart; brain, etc. hehe)
10. Were you a (guilty) myspacer before you moved onto facebook (if you ever were on facebook?)


and I tag:
cati ; so she can get to 80 followers
eri

xx scarzz

13 whispers of love:

Cha said...

lovely questions <3 I should go and tag someone too...

Francesca said...

I love your answers, it's why I tagged you. I kind of realized how hard it would be for people to describe their personality in one sentence, which truthfully why I made it a question.

tywo said...

You answers are great!

LOVE!

A+A said...

oh my lord! you like doctor who?
i am like the biggest doctor who fan everr! :)
pretty photos by the way!

TheLittleFlower said...

Your blog is beautiful! I can't get enough of it.

xx

Francesca said...

Okay, this is going to make me sounds stupid but...
So you commented on my blog "I love hearing about malls and stuff; its so american and so different to australia!" So do you not have malls, or are your malls just different?
Sorry for the stupid question, I'm just curious... :)

Rachael Rose said...

Hi! Thank you for the comment! =) I loved this post of yours and your answers! One time a guy asked me to describe myself in one sentence and it was SO hard. I felt too on the spot to be able to come up with an instant answer!

lauren carney said...

oh dolly!
i just wanted to stop by and tell you that your blog is beautiful, and your photos that are splashed throughout the page are so pretty to look at!
thankyou for sharing this loveliness with the world !

lauren carney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoya said...

What a great post and I must say I had a good chuckle at strawberry kisses cause that is a guilty pleasure of my own as well

Dandalily said...

hey there. :)

I wanted to thank you the comment and the follow. <3
And say that you have to know yourself pretty well to put yourself into one setence, i still cant do that.
Oh and that you have a lovely blog!

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

your answers are so precious!
and Kesha is my dirty pleasure too ;)

Amelia said...

your pictures are beautiful! so well chosen :)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.