Recent Posts

Sunday, May 2, 2010

this is the part where you say you love me.


what do you want from me?

well, I'm very proud to say I have 51 lovely lovely followers! 50 is a pretty big borderline and I crossed it.
thank you thank you thank you thank you all amazing people, your comments make my day!

in spirit of love and celebration, I thought it'd be nice to do the Cassie's tag that have been sitting in my 'posts to do' for a while, haha.

take it away, cassie!

 

Jokerman and Elfie tagged me for it, and of course, it was made by Erimentha.

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
I tag M, Dandalily, and Andie.  
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with cute nervous habits and girls that listen and understand.
I like that I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow and my nose should be hopefully all fixed up!

(So basically I had a permanent blocked nose (hate!) and I had surgery to remove all the stuff that was blocking it! It was funny, I was on a drip, and now I'm on steroids to help with the healing process. I spent one night at the hospital; all the nurses were so incredibly nice! I stayed up watching 27 dresses, because James Marsden is just gorgeous x) Anyway, so yeah, that'd be my operation! It's nothing serious, but I do get 10 days off school ! )
I like wonderful, perfect lighting for photography.



I like texting.
I like mint slices. I really do.
I like the smell of pasta and hot sauce that makes my house feel warm.
I like randomly missing you.


I like hearing other people's problems for once
I like having d&m's with people who you haven't spoken to in ages.
I like love.

I like beautiful words like;
She smiled, her heart melting, and her eyes glazing over as she stared admiringly at him.
I love when my voice reaches its peak but still sounds nice.

Today catherine came over x)
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There’s more choice in like.
'Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.

I hate that disgusting taste I get when I take my meds.
I hate that I actually like one of justin beiber's songs. gah.
I hate that I take things for granted sometimes.


I hate that you won't shut up sometimes.
I hate that you might be changing into somebody that I won't like.
I hate hearing sad stories.
I hate that fucking person on formspring who is really weird. :|
I hate that I need to do homework this week !
I hate this, wow...
Sorry.


hope you all had an exciting/ relaxing & happy weekend!

xx scarzz

19 whispers of love:

Camelgirl said...

This is lovely :)
Haha, I also have a soft spot for a few Bieber songs...
I love the 'i like randomly missing you'.
You did this tag really well, you seem joyful.
:)
xx

catherine. said...

i just noticed the title.
it is amazing.
GUESS WHO CAME UP WITH IT BEATCH?

it makes me go all warm and fuzzy inside :)

josh and donna. LOVE.

and you know, your blog a little bit.

xox.

I LOVE YOU.



(too much)


JOKES.

(not really)

NO SERIOUSLY JOKES

(*heh*)

Krimly said...

hi!! thank you a lot for congrats me :)

I like your balloons photo!! haha
and the sentence "She smiled, her heart melting, and her eyes glazing over as she stared admiringly at him".

I also love those beautiful words :)

~Abby~ said...

Yay congrats on your 51 followers!!! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Erimentha said...

i felt like this post for for me. and i know thats selfish but it made me feel lovely anyways.

xoxo
missing you miss,
eri =)

sanchez said...

ARH I HATE ANNOYING PEOPLE ON FORMSPRING I TOTALLY AGREE THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE.

On a brighter note I love your Version of the cassie tag.

I can totally relate to

I hate that you might be changing into somebody I don't like
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this sometimes

JS. said...

I really like this tag :)
Congrats on the 50 followers!

Zaira Mabel said...

how lovely your pictures and random answers, loving your blog

Athena. said...

oh, i adore this tag!
yay for 50 followers!
love, x

Dandalily said...

I love this!(and mint slices)
and congrats on your 50 followers! :D

Also thanks for the tag mines lying around in my blog somewhere. :)

xoxo

andie said...

Hello sabine cara, thank you so much for the tag! I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog sooner, I've been impossibly busy lately, leaving me with little time to explore. I look forward to doing this. And its been so nice to learn so much about you! I hope you are healing well from your surgery!

Shannon said...

wow wow wow, i just love your blog! you follow me and i appreciate it so much so ive decided why not follow you back! anywhoo, love this post i also have that annoying thing with justin bieber somehow being catchy UGH! hahha hope you have a fun 10 days off school, much love.x

Clare said...

girly, you are so lovely x

NabilaHazirah said...

"I like boys with cute nervous habits"

yeah,I like 'em too!

xx

Liset said...

I also love the smell of pasta!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chlo said...

yayayayayayayayayayayayyyyyyy!

i love these tags,
and i love your pics!
nice post.
and thanks for your comment, it was funny :D

xxx

tiana lachelle said...

You now have 62!
That is one of my favorite blogger tags!

Teresa said...

I need to continue watching Skins. I love that show and she's my favorite character!

invasionista

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.