Recent Posts

Sunday, May 30, 2010

i'd still cry if time were frozen


"maybe she fell in love with him.
or maybe she just wanted someone to pay a little attention to her. "

I don't want to touch the air that was never you,
 I don't want to weigh my heart,
I just want you to soothe it,
I don't want all those fucking cliche songs to be right,
I want to reach out and see the light in you, the light that I forgot
I don't want anybody to save me,
I don't want anybody to tell me it's okay,
I only want you, to be the person I never was.

this is we just don't know you yet recruiting, and this is me trying.
& the lovely sanchez is here.

xx scarzz

ps. guys, I know this a short post,
and I'm a bit of a bitch for not posting enough & then to post a short one,
so I promise I will post again very soon!

18 whispers of love:

tywo said...

This is beautiful.
Good luck!


LOVE!

catherine. said...

yeah, pretty much just fell in love with your writing.
sorry.

:) you are amazing honey.

Menna said...

Beautiful :)

Camelgirl said...

You're just, you know, pretty darn splendid!
I tolded you you'd be amazing. :)
Good luck!
(and from what I've seen, congratulations)
xx

m said...

you. are. AMAZING!
love itttt!!!!

xx

Annabel said...

You're not a bitch dear, love this..

Francesca said...

Oh, wow. I'd say good luck, but I don't really think you need it. This is amazing.

~Abby~ said...

good luck!!!! i hope you make it!!!
xoxo,
~Abby~

Aury said...

This is so lovely!!!! Good luck!!! I hope you win :)

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

short post, sure. but it was one helluva good one! I read it twice :)

NabilaHazirah said...

this is a good piece! good luck!!

xx

J.J. Charles said...

this is absolutely freakamazing! seems like our hearts are singing the same song :)love you girlie!

- Jay

Smileyfreak said...

GLUCK!

You have a super sweet blog!

tiana lachelle said...

Hey!
It was http://tianalachelle.blogspot.com/2010/05/blogger-award.html this award!

Athena. said...

I thought I commented on this already, but I've read this 28973981273 times, and God, this is so honest and touching.
And I know that our situations are so different, but it's like these are the words in my mind that I'm not brave enough to acknowledge.
Love. It.
♥♥♥
P.s. you inspired me to write for we just don't know you yet, even though I could never be as wonderful as you all; that is how amazing you are.

Molly said...

Your an amazing writer.

~Abby~ said...

hey sabine...i gave you an award a while back...just comment and let me know that you know you have recieved the award.
http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/ahh-award.html#comments

thanks.
xx,
~Abby~

Zaira Mabel said...

Even youre short posts are worth it, its more about the content rather than quantity, its always so good reading what you post ^_^

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.