Recent Posts

Friday, May 7, 2010

your pretty face, in such an ugly world.

hell is empty, and all the devils are here.


let your words be but a whisper,
let your tears run down your perfect cheeks,
let them fall into my waiting hands,
let each drop send a thousand ripples,
like precious water diamonds,
oh how I long to see your hazel green eyes rid of this liquid pain and fear,
oh how I long for your voice to whisper the words,
so lost, so confused, so broken,
where were the daises when I needed them?
whisper.


okay, this is seriously crazy! I must have gotten at least... 22 followers in less than two weeks.

WOW. 
How can I thank you guys enough? I really have no idea! ... but maybe you do, so you can either comment below or send me a lovely email, telling me how I can possibly repay your utter kindness! & while your at it, feel free to tell me if you want me to specifically improve/change/add something to my blog!  x) 


Nabilah has given me an award!
rules and shit;
*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog,
and
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment!

and it goes to these lovely bloggers (who I've found recently):
ash at ash designs
rachel rose at fallbrook rose
shannon at in her news today
JS at tiny wings
sally rose at the cafe cat
zaira mabel at inspiration crush
ella grace at l'amore
katherine at sleepless cities
jessie at strawberry moth
janice at lilac frappé


grats guys. x)



anyway, sorry this has been a not-very-interesting-post guys! I have so many tags to still do, but I'm trying to evenly space them out haha! 
and keep bearing with me, I'm still working on my layout!

back to school on monday, the 10 days is over !

xx scarzz


20 whispers of love:

pearl. said...

"let your words be but a whisper"
i love it. beautiful words, you are incredible.
Pearl xo

Rachael Rose said...

Hell is empty, and all the devils are here... not even two hours ago i was on imgfave and saw a picture with that quote... if i faved it i will send you the link. Thank you for the blog award!!! You are too sweet! thank you thank you =)

我 moi said...

Loving it. . . "Hell is empty, and all devils are here. . ." !

Dandalily said...

Like the two above me im gonna restate the "Hell is empty and all devils are here."

Amazing. Hope you're ten days off was grand. :)

xoxo

~Abby~ said...

I love the first part of your post...
yeah and I have a lot of awards too, but I don't want to do all of them at once.
And yay, you have 63 followers!
xx,
~Abby~

Chlo said...

i'll say it once, twice, thrice, and again...

love it. love it, love it, love ittttt.

Camelgirl said...

I loooove those pictures and the title is super,
and of course your words are splendid.
Guess whats waiting for you on my blog!?
A blogger award!
xx

Zaira Mabel said...

omg thank you soooo much with cherries on top! I'm so honored, I loveee your blog. Every single post is so random and unique.

Shannon said...

thank you thank you thank you!!
eep! :)
youve made my day and i love your post, thankyou and have a fantastic week much love.xx

ella grace. said...

thankyou scarz :)
beautiful blog! xxxx e

ella grace. said...

thankyou scarz :)
beautiful blog! xxxx e

NabilaHazirah said...

your words are beautiful. you totally deserve the award!

sallyrose45 said...

Ooh, thank u my dear! xxx

JS. said...

"How could this been done
By such a smiling sweetheart."

I love that song :D
Thank you so much for the award, that is really very lovely of you ♥

tywo said...

Your words are so beautiful.
Your blog is too lovely.

LOVE!

Athena. said...

beautiful, so beautiful.
you make my heart smile
x

Erimentha said...

loving the new side pics...hailey, the boob, lily allen and dr who hotties...
HOT AS

x
o
x
o
x
o

knk said...

lovely post tear are words heart can't say very beautiful
i like it

Chlo said...

thank you.
i'm also loving your may inspiration, especially michael buble and hayley williams ;)

tywo said...

I love your writing.
So, so beautiful.
Congratulations on your award, and followers.

LOVE!

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.