Recent Posts

Saturday, June 19, 2010

should I confess, that you never got the best from me?

yo guys.

so I possibly have about 10 minutes to post this, but I'm basically posting to say that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, and I'm actually in Hamburg (Germany)!

oh god, it's so much fun here!

I've met so many new people- heaps of them create annoying albeit hilarious drama- and I seriously treasure every moment. I'm pretty much non stop busy! Luckily my host partner is best friends with another guy who's partner I've known for years but never really been friends with, but now am absolutely amazing friends with! Unfortunately his charm fooled my partner more than she'd hoped but he doesn't fool me! I'm not sure I can say the same for some of the other gorgeous german boys, though. x)


will post soon!





17 whispers of love:

Bea. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca said...

I was wondering why you hadn't posted in so long! I'm glad you're having fun, and I can't wait until your next post.

JS. said...

Have fun!

sanchez said...

Gosh I am SO jealous!

I would LOVE to go to germany. You'll have to tell us all about it, how long are you there for?
It must be so very pretty...


okay slightly stalkerish, but I hope it continues to be amazing.

~Abby~ said...

take your time.:)
live life.
xx,
~Abby~

ツ♥Maly™♥ said...

I hope you continue to have an amazing time in Hamburg!
I just dropped in with some compliments and thanks...
Thank you for following 7things.
You and your blog are so, so amazing. Beyond what words can say. :)
Maly Xx.

Emily said...

Ahhh! sooo jelous, i need to travel.
have fun girl ! ♥

J.J. Charles said...

ohmygoodness! the luck :) i hope you have the funnest times of your lifeee!

Sophia said...

I'm so jealous! By the way, I'm obsessed with Hayley Williams on your side bar.

Chlo said...

woooooooooooooooooooo!
tell me all about it when you get back sezzzzzzyyyyy ;)

Athena. said...

Oh, have a wonderful time!
I have missed your posts - Germany seems a wonderful place. ♥

Kat said...

i would really like to go to germany :)its a sort of mission of mine to venture all the h&m's of europe! hahaha :P

NabilaHazirah said...

*jealous* LOL,kidding. have an amazing time. Germany is a beautiful place.

xo

andie said...

Germany? That's awesome! I hope you are having a splendid time!
If you find a moment, I've tagged you with an award on my blog.
all the best!
xo

Chlo said...

boo!
i tagged you in a post!
hope all is well :)
xx

tywo said...

Germany sounds like a beautiful place.
Have a great time!



LOVE!

Zaira Mabel said...

I was wondering what had happened, keep having fun hun

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.