Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just wished you were sober, sober.

hey lovelies!
my layout is fucked. as usual. fuck me.
here I am, back from lovely, free and wild Germany and a short blogger break!

I'll post a bit on Germany soon, but just this post in the meantime!

clare tagged me to do cassie's tag!

(made by Eri)
(this is actually in Berlin, a picture I found on weheartit. I was proud) 

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Abracadabra, Wow!

I like boys who are just, older and girls who laugh in scary movies
I like how I have to stand on my tippy toes when I hug tall people.
I like how I'm so blessed and lucky to travel.

I like living, talking and riding my bike like a german (no helmet, and absolutely amazing freedom)!

I like stealing the nutella from the welcome breakfast and sharing it with everyone using only fingers. 
I like long showers (because there's no drought in germany!)

I like how when there were I'd worry about in Australia didn't mean the slightest in Germany.
I like how my teacher comes to me to bitch about other teachers.


I like how I get back, and then I have to leave again for a few days!
I like how I knew it wouldn't ever last, but how in the moment I was.
I like learning new words and insults.
I love laughing at everything because you're just so fucking tired, but in a way, I regret it the next morning!


Today, (this was actually a few weeks ago, but I wrote it then, so imma leave it!) I watched germany lose to serbia with sammy, bells, alex, lucas, allliii, andrew and jakob.

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There’s more choice in like.
'Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate how I just fucked up my mac, and how I don't have a magnetic cord.
I hate how I never get to see you, ever.
I hate that I'm not allowed to listen to my radio loud.


I hate swollen feet from the aeroplane, fuck.
I'm actually struggling finding things to hate, so why should I try and find them? haha.

okay, so, I tag anyone who wants to do it :) I'm being a bit lazy, but I'm also just trying to catch up on everything!
if there are any other awards/tags, I've sort of lost track, so if you want me to do them just comment and let me know, otherwise, thanks for tagging me! you're lovely :)

xx scarzz

10 whispers of love:

tywo said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Germany.
I like older guys too. They just seem to understand more.
I like you lit.
Have a lovely day.




LOVE!

~Abby~ said...

Welcome back!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
:D
xx,
~Abby~

Zaira Mabel said...

Im fascinated with this line "I like how I knew it wouldn't ever last, but how in the moment I was."
Says so much in just a few words.
And that last picture, I had saved on weheartit.com, I just adore everything vintage <3

Molly said...

Lovely post!
Can't wait to hear about Germany, I bet it was amazing!
My friend was going to go to Germany once, but the volcano eruption canceled her flight.

m said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!
i missed your blogs :)
i hope you had fun in deutschland aaand i'm looking forward to your post about it.
this post is amazing, just btw :D
xxx

m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca said...

I'm glad you're back and that you had fun in Germany! I love Cassie tags, and I liked what you said at the end about not finding things to hate, too. :)

Laura said...

Oh man. I love your blog. Feel free to follow mine (:

http://lifeofalaura.blogspot.com/

Sophia said...

Wow you're lucky to travel. I wish I was that lucky. I like your likes haha

xo, Sophia

Erimentha said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back! :)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cassie.
x

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.