Recent Posts

Thursday, July 29, 2010

if this is goodbye,

hey guys,


So I know I haven't posted in ages, and I'm just writing this quick post to clarify.
I've decided to take a break from blogging. I'm not sure how long it'll be. I'm not even quite sure I'll come back. But I know, blogging, right now, isn't really high on my priority list. I just... sort of drifted away. This last (almost) year have been amazing... I've loved reading and discovering all your lovely blogs, and thank you for reading/commenting/ loving mine! I really do hope I come back, but sometimes its healthy to stop things for a while.
It's really been the most amazing time. Honestly, I can't possible thank or love you enough!


dear broken intimacy,
you've been therapeutic and there when sometimes no one else was, but honestly, I need to learn to be strong without you. You never cease to surprise me with your crazy layout, but that's why I love you so damn much.
you were mine. you still are.
xx scarzz

you're all such gorgeous dears.

keep up the inspiring work :)

xx scarzz

11 whispers of love:

Gisela said...

I already miss you! May all your dreams come true...hope you'll come back some day!

Lots of Love

Gisela

~Abby~ said...

Well, what to say?
Have a good life. Haha. No, really.
And it's your choice to come back. I'll be waiting for you if you do. :)
xx,
~Abby~

Francesca said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm too dependant on my blog, but then I realized that sometimes it's the only thing I have to depend on, and I need to depend on something, right?
I understand your decision, and I know you can be stong without your blog. I hope to see another post on this blog again, but if not . . . I'll remember you.

m said...

i'll miss your blogs :(
they were uplifting (hahaha that's a cool word)
xx

Emily said...

No, no, no, no, NO!! :'(
I'm going to miss you and your blogs.. very much.
Hurry back.

Chlo said...

i love you :)
i've stopped blogging too...
and i adore how you feel exactly the way i do xxx

Zaira Mabel said...

:/

Sophia said...

I hope you come back. You're blog is amazing. xo

andie said...

you will be missed! hope you're not gone forever!

FASHION ICE said...

great quotes!
come follow me xoxo

Aury said...

Aww, well it was lovely reading your writing sabine. Good luck in all you do.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.