Recent Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

where did I go wrong

images that probably mean a lot more than words right now.





xx scarzz






8 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

wow. this was the best return to blogger ever.

x. eri

Dandalily said...

I would smack that boy upside the head. I thought you dropped off the earth! But there you are with as Eri said a pretty freakin sweet return.
xo

Athena. said...

You're back! And as lovely as ever!
You are amazing amazing amazing.
In case you haven't realized, already!
Love, Athena. xxx

p.s. You are actually the sweetest thing, thank-you so much!

Zaira Mabel said...

Oh I know this post is not a very happy one, but should I feel guilty that i got a little too excited to see a post from you on my dashboard?! But see, this is the reason why! I love your blog. The last pic is priceless!

Chlo said...

i miss you :(
xx

Camelgirl said...

oh, I hope you're okay.
I missed you more than I thought.
xx

Francesca said...

So you're back?
I'm so, so glad.

Jokerman said...

Hooray! sabine is back! I've missed you. :D
Good to see you again.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.