"Nothing quite as wonderful as the things you see."
Amy Pond- Doctor Who
living my life has made me feel extra creative lately.
on the weekend, I did a chocolate making course with my exchange partner from germany (the reason why I haven't been posting for the last week or so).
It was so much fun, we made individual chocolate, tempered dark chocolate, covered biscuits in a thick chocolate layer, made dark easter bunnies and garden gnome with hints of white chocolate, and most importantly, ate a fuckload!
Last wednesday, I went to see Hairspray the Musical, live. And holy shit, it was absolutely amazing. Hairspray is one of my favourite musical, because:
1) the storyline involves a dream coming true
2) it has some wicked songs
3) it features people with a difference, hence, what we can relate to
4) there is numerous gorgeous guys
5) it's set in the sixties. I'm made for the sixties. especially the dresses.
6) there's loads of attitude
And I walked out of there ready to take on anything.
(marry me link)
- Hugging my dad for a prolonged time.
- Re-watching videos from when I went to europe in 2002, and remembering so much.
- Riding my bike and making up a song as I go.
- Feeling so over confident and cheerful that I winked (i'm wondering too.) and smiled suggestively at this quite hot guy and had to then live through it as we waited at the traffic light.
walking through a park and pointing out all the good and bad things that happened there.
fuck i hate when my blog layout fucks the post. fuck.