Recent Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

lucky I've been where I have been

so this lovely blogger, eri, has tagged me for the famous Cassie tag.
This month I tag:
lozzy because her blog is super
dandalily, because she has an excellent choice of pictures
and francesca because I never get bored of her blog
The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Abracadabra, Wow!




I like boys with who are much older and girls who urge you to fulfil your dreams
I like planning my costume for a halloween party 
I like getting drunk and forgetting everything
I like when I get hugs from people who don't like hugging
I like having creative ideas 
I like when I make up a musical-type song on the spot
I like thinking about my future
 I like talking with doctor who nerds about doctor who
I like finding new unknown artists
I like when people tell me I'm a good singer
I like australian bands
I like when people inspire me
I love knowing someone for an incredible short time and being so comfortable

Today I talked about work experience with my family. It didn't go very well.




In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate when your family tells you the things you want to do won't be suitable for a living 
I hate feeling guilty
I hate going to sleep so late
I hate not having enough time to read
I hate not completing things and having them on my conscience 
I hate thinking about people who don't ever think about me
I hate when people stick to my tail in swimming but in a way, I do that all the time.
I hate when I can't see a person enough
I hate when I don't get on with my life
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.


have a rockin' weekend!

xx scarzz

9 whispers of love:

Shannon said...

:D
love this, favourite lines - "I like when I get hugs from people who don't like hugging","I hate when I don't get on with my life" brilliant pictures too hahha the it crowd is my favourite.x

Camelgirl said...

I think I can relate to all the hates except the swimming one.
Loverly as always.
xx

tegan said...

harry potter and the philosopher's stone <3

laura said...

liking the layout

Me, forever. said...

Love it! You are a great writer!

JS. said...

Lovely! And so is the new layout!

Erimentha said...

where is eri? right here.
why does she love your blog so much? she can't really begin to explain.

love the pics, love every like and hate, love your background. love you.

maybe a bit too much love? especially towards jan jan ;)
xxx

andie said...

I love these! Great answers!

Athena. said...

Sabiney, Scarz, I love you. Love you.
Love Cassie's tag, and Harry Potter and how musically talented you are.
You are so sweet, and kind - thank-you for everything. xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.