Recent Posts

Monday, December 13, 2010

gonna be a hot, hot summer

dearest,
sorry for not touching on lately!
i've been getting into tumblr, but I promise I will stay on blogger even if I get obsessed with tumblr! (permission to yell at me if I stop blogging for tumblr.)
anyway, you can check innuendo out anytime you want, and if you're into tumblr too, feel free to link me to yours!
(you should probably note that I don't call myself sabine cara/scarzz on tumblr- i need separation between blogger world and tumblr world haha)


fresh december air& summer are here, meaning
- my grandma is coming from perth for christmas
- end of school (finally!)
- end of year reports.. fuck?
- extreme decorating and singing
- staying up till ungodly hours
- being a little on the wild side
- CHRISTMAS !
- annual sleepovers 
- new years... another amazing year gone. fuck time goes quickly. 


- 2011, oh geez.
- Seeing friends way too much
- Catching up with old friends
- exchange partner coming in late January
- 10 days in a small beach town, love.
- new school year, new subjects, new friends.

what have you got planned?
beautiful pictures for summer:


(I know this picture wasn't necessary. but yum)

and this tune to get you pumping for the whole summer!

much love,
xo scarzz
ps. i love you

12 whispers of love:

Zaira Mabel said...

You know before getting a blog I was wondering if Tumblr was the way to go. But then I noticed theres not much writing done there so I just went with wordpress (thats another story haha) But anyway point is PLEASE DON'T EVER DROP BLOGGER :( I love your posts and always look forward to reading them :)

Shannon said...

ohhhh i love tumblr but i love to write so ive stayed here! ohhh your summer sounds lovely, its so nice right except its raining when it shouldnt be! love the unnecessary picture btw made me laugh! much love and have fun.xx

lily. said...

wowwwww those summer photos are to die for! xx

JS. said...

Oh I love your blog so much, don't ever trade it for tumblr!

tywo said...

I hope you are having a great Wednesday.
As usual, you always use great photos.



LOVE!

mckenzie. said...

Tumblr is not the nicest of places. I definitely think you should stay here.

This post feels like summer. I love it.

Chanelle said...

I have a love/hate relationship with tumblr...the great tumblr-ers are amazing but most of them post other people's images without credit, and being a photographer, it can be really annoying! Somehow I can't seem to get rid of mine though, haha.

Enter my Westfield $50 gift card giveaway!

Sophia said...

I love your blog! You're lucky it's summer where you are. Where I am, there's a snow blizzard.

Dandalily said...

I had you had an amazing christmas and new year btw and i wish you the best for 2011. I love all these images btw. xo

Lilah said...

i love your blog
this is done beautifully
i love this tag because people seem to open up when they do it
new follower. x

Morgan. said...

ahhh summer is the best time of the year! finishing school...always full of promise!



-www.catch13.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

I wish it were summer where I am, but it's freezing cold instead.
yay.

I followed your tumblr, here's mine: http://memoriesofafadingheart.tumblr.com/

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.